Monday, September 08, 2014

The Grasslands - Heaven behind our Backyard (II)

 
 
 
 
I love chasing the light and my favourite time of the day is sunrise. That special moment when the sun is coming out is unique to me. In the grasslands, it's quiet and noisy at the same time. Quiet from any human activity yet full of birds noises, wind rustling and water trickles.
Perhaps I like better sunrises than sunsets because it's harder to get out before our daily routine sets in.
Sometimes it doesn't quite work out the way I want it. Sometimes it works better.
Here is a series of photos when I went out looking for a sunrise, only to find myself surrounded by fog. Technically, my photos don't have much value. Yet I like the aquarelle/pastel feel of it.
 
















 
 
 
Sunsets change the Grasslands too. New colours, new images, new place.











 


No comments: