Sunday, April 05, 2015

Enlightenment


There is an old saying, attributed to Buddha: "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth".
I spent this Easter weekend chasing a bit of each. To me, all these three things are resumed to one single word: Light. Whether the sun rays caressing the top of the trees or the moonbeams shining through the clouds, I am always chasing the light; I am always out in the Grasslands, trying to get the essence of its life. It has been by far the most intense weekend ever and I have no explanation for that.
The blood moon was supposed to be spectacular but I did not get a glimpse of it. I did however have the chance to take a couple of shots of the moon above the Grasslands on the previous day.
The sun however, is always beckoning me for a few more photos...and a few more... Whether it's dawn or dusk, I am forever amazed at how different every minute is from the next one.
As for the Spiritual light, we are all seeking out our own truth - the very essence of things that make us who we are.
On this Easter day, I wish you all Peace, Love and lots of Light in your life.









No comments: