Sunday, December 07, 2014

Yes, we do have kangaroos in the back yard!











 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I have been stretching myself a bit thin this last month and I still have hundreds of files to go through.
It might have to wait till next month. I mean next year, now.
But I couldn't help myself, I had to share some of the photos taken when I was documenting a joey's transition from baby to "big boy". I named him "Baby Joey" - not very original, I know.
 
It was a most special project and it felt almost unreal being there every day, witnessing his growing up stages.
Here are two pics I uncovered today. There are a lot more good photos from that particular day; just need the time to sort them and finalize a special project very close to me; a project that involved many, many hours of patient observation, a ripped finger and a tetanus shot.

 

No comments: