Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sunset in the Grasslands
















The biggest mob of kangaroos (to date)is moving around the grasslands, very closely to our backyard.
I would love nothing more than following them around, but sometimes it is just not possible to juggle my passion for photography alongside little people & daily routines.
Sometimes I get a quick glimpse or even a shot. Some other times, I get to experiment a bit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wanted to create a ghost - like effect, as if a new life is just catching up, much as a kangaroo multiplying itself.
I think I still have to work on it; I am not quite there yet. It's a very hard theme to achieve not only due to the shutter speed setting but also, it takes ages until a kangaroo moves exactly in the right spot, right position, next to a stationary one...
 
 

No comments: