Thursday, January 22, 2015

Portraits study
















I have decided to challenge myself this year and reinvent myself.
It is very easy to fall into a pattern and for me, the reoccurrence stands in Landscape photography and kangaroos shots (I cannot really call myself a wildlife photographer).
Therefore, this year I am going to get more into portrait and I would also like to explore more with Astro-photography.
Here are a few shots taken during the rain. 

Rain won't keep in this little wanderer who loves nothing more than explore everything, everywhere at any time.


































































We made a Fairy garden, especially for them. But it is raining, so we got them a special table and special seats. A special tiny tea set with little love hearts. Because we love fairies more than anything else. We set everything ready. And now we wait..






 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there owner of planetakka.blogspot.com. Great site. I think you should be little more strict with the comments.

Akka Ballenger said...

Not sure I follow? I don't see any other comments on this post.