Thursday, June 11, 2009

Charmed by the Unknown Brazil


When in Rome, do like the Romans - they say…but what about Brazil?
Surely enough, your typical tourist will linger on the Ipanema Beach, or take active part in the Rio de Janeiro’s Carnaval…that is if you can do the Samba like the locals, or if you really want to embarrass yourself publicly, by exposing your elephantine grace.
A conscientious tourist will have at least a shot of himself underneath O Cristo Redentor, the famous statue of Christ the Redeemer located on the top of the Corcovado Mountain.
A shot together with the gorgeous dancers, on the Sambodromo. One on the beautiful beaches of Santa Catarina…Or perhaps a shot of the lively, rocky nights in Armação dos Búzios, catching up with the richest of the riches…
I, on the other hand have none of the above. I am a fortuitous tourist and a natural born traveler. While sailing, my itinerary is always imposed on me, but sometimes it’s for the best.
So, what can I tell you about Brazil? Something you haven’t already seen; something you don’t already know?
Maybe your paths have crossed the same places, in which case I am very happy for all the wonderful things you’ve seen. But if you’re planing your first trip to Brazil, here are some notes that may help you find places not (too often) mentioned in the travel guides.
To read the full entry, click on this link. I have a new, wonderful host and I am very excited to contribute with my first story. http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2009/06/charmed-by-unknown-brazil.html
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best article I have read, thank you, I have learned a lot of knowledge in this area.

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad I've found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is actually annoying. A good web site with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this website, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can't find it. If any ones needs some expert web design or seo search engine optimization help check out my los angeles web design seo company website http://gotwebsite1.com los angeles web design los Angeles search engine optimization company they are able to make your website reign on the internet. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I'm hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own website now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it. I also have a cart repair service in rim rock sedona flagstaff cottonwood and camp verde az and have uhaul trucks. We repair cars trucks and offer towing to all of northern Arizona. if you want to check it out for fun the address is http://reliablegroupaz.company/our-business