Saturday, March 05, 2016

Enlighten 2016

















Giant bunnies. Bugs on stilts. Giant Spiders. The Evening Express. Astronauts. Grumpy Snails. And everything was flooded in colourful lights and projections. Last evening, Enlighten 2016 opened. It was great and I enjoyed just being a spectator – I didn’t feel the need of being creative. I just loved admiring the sights, the beautiful projections, the artworks. In fact, I loved the projections so much that I set my tripod and waited for an entire cycle to go through on my two favourite buildings. If for any reason you won’t be able to make it to the festival, I’ve got you covered. Brace yourself for the images flood. I’d still like to go back and try my hand at the Old Parliament House too.






































No comments: