Thursday, April 06, 2006

Birthday


My birthday this year was under the sign of silence. I had big plans for the big 30.
But I was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Today, (almost) 2 months later, I decided that not having a photo exhibition on my b-day is not the end of the world.
So why won't I start a blog, instead?
This way I can keep in touch with all my friends, from all the 4 Cardinal Points.
And I can show you my round-year work.
Therefore:

Dear All,
Akka has gone digital.

I promise to add some words too, for some of the images.
But you know me, always on the road...I mean, water.
Mom calls me a hurricane because of my crazy life speed.
Today, however, I feel like tornado...
From Chile, with love,
Akka

(P.S. the picture is not taken in Chile.
It is from Grand Turk, but this is the only time I have met a tornado, so far. And I would like to keep it that way...)
And no, today we haven't set foot on Chile. We left as soon as we arrived - the wind was over 30 knots. But we should look at this as a blessing; two nights ago, the wind speed was 70 knots.
So long, my penguin friends - I guess there's always a next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FELICITARI !

Congratulations !

Anonymous said...

I didn't see you in longer then 10 years, and I miss you so much,I do not know haw you look anymore...
Happy late 30th birthday!!!!!!!!!!
lot of hugs and kisses and if you get close to Toronto let me know.
Adriana